REFERRING YOUR CLIENT
Here's how to refer your client to treatment at The Haven.
THE REFERRAL PROCESS
1. Contact The Haven — Speak with a Clinical Outreach Director to discuss your client's case and how to collaborate with The Haven Texas. If you have access and consent to tell us your client's insurance information will ease the process of verifying your client's benefits to estimate cost of treatment. Please contact us at 903.609.0544.
2. Discuss Treatment Options with Your Client — If you haven’t already, you may want to discuss treatment options with your client. If your client is open to it and a good fit, you could suggest our stabilization program as a good fit for your client. We can also help direct you and your client to a treatment provider that may be best suited to their situation financially and clinically, even if it's not one of our facilities.
3. Clinical Assessment — You can call our Access Center with your client or have your client call us to do a clinical assessment over the phone to determine which facility will be best for them. We will also confirm insurance benefits on this call if you have given us the information previously.
4. Choosing The Haven Texas — Once your client's insurance and clinical details are approved for admission, we will finalize the booking for the facility. We will then coordinate with your client directly to get them safely to the facility.
5. Decide Your Role in Your Client's Treatment — Before your client heads to treatment, you will both have to decide what your role will be in their recovery. If you want updates about their progress and notification of their discharge, your client will have to sign a release form upon arrival so that the facility can be in touch with you about their treatment progress.
6. Reach Out to the Facility — After your client is booked for treatment and checks in at their facility, you can call our Clinical Outreach Director to notify the facility how you will be involved.