AT THE HAVEN, WE SIMPLY DON’T THINK OF YOU AS A PATIENT, YOU’RE A MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY.
When you’ve committed the start of your journey to recovery together with us, you join our movement to change the culture of the way that people cope with addiction recovery.
Our core values are simple: We strive to provide care, love and compassion with the intent of transforming every single life that we touch. We’re committed to providing the best possible service to our members, employees, and our community. We believe in open communication, collaborative efforts and celebrating creative thinking and solutions.
Our staff members are encouraged to find innovative ways to guide our members through a compassionate recovery process, improve the industry standards and forward our movement in addiction recovery. Driven by our core values, every member is integral in successfully realizing our mission.
Why Choose The Haven?
We can help with
Any facility that promises their detox stabilization process will be discomfort-free is highly mistaken. Detox can be an extremely uncomfortable time and in addition, a very scary time, if not in the right type of setting.
At The Haven we provide:
• Care and Comfort, Respect and Love, Hope and Health. That's what you find at The Haven's Stabilization Unit
• Medically assisted detoxification is considered the safest and most effective method for cleansing the body of substances. Our highly trained medical staff will assist to make the process as comfortable as possible.
• Good sleep is one of the most effective components to healing that there is. Our full mattresses are hand picked for comfort, while our sheets are soft to help your sleep last.
• Private rooms along with personal bathrooms (along with showers) to recover in private and with comfort and dignity.
• AA and NA meetings available on premises
• Around the clock medical personnel, highly trained medical technicians, and more.